Home › Embassy News › 7th Asian Mining Congress & Exibition November 8-11th 2017 Kolkata, India
The Asian Mining Congress (AMC) and International Mining Exhibition (IME), a biennial event organized by The Mining, Geological & Metallurgical Institute of India (MGMI), provides a forum for the miners, machinery manufacturers, planners, regulators, academicians, scientists and policy makers to discuss various issues affecting the mineral industry in the Asian region in particular, and rest of the world at large. The event provides an unrivalled opportunity for the manufacturers of mining machinery in the world to showcase their products and do business.
The Congress aims at global participation of professional managers, planners, policy makers, equipment manufacturers, scientists and academicians to interact on the various issues related to the Mineral Industry in Asia. All the major mineral producing countries in Asia will be requested to present their country status papers. Besides Asian countries, leading mineral producing countries in different parts of the world are expected to participate.
The 7th Asian Mining Congress & Exhibition is about:
• State-of-the-Art Technologies: Underground and Opencast
• Development of Minor Minerals
• Offshore and Deep Sea Mining
• Oil and Gas: Oil Shale, Shale Gas, Gas Hydrate, Underground Coal Gasification, CBM.
• Mineral / Coal Processing and Beneficiation including By-product Recovery and Waste Management.
• Environment: Green Mining, Climate Change and Mitigatory Measures
• Workplace Safety and Health Issues
• Technical Innovation: Specific Case Studies
• Investment Opportunities in Mineral Sectors
• Policy Matters and Mining Legislations
• Merger and Acquisition in Mining Sector
• Infrastructure and logistics
• Application of Information, Communication and other Smart Technologies like E-application, E-pricing, E-tendering, E-auction